Ever wonder how some organizations seem to have all the go-getters? It doesn’t happen by chance, it happens by learned actions.
Some people are naturally high performers, but for those who are not can still be taught. So for everyone out there hoping to turn more employees into high performers there is hope. See below for some tips and tricks on how to do just that.
High performers are different from the rest of the world.
- High Performers Achieve Their Goals & Beat Their Expectations
- High Performers Outperform Their Peer Group
- High Performers are Consistent in Their Performance Level
There are 6 Key Dimensions of a High Performing Leader in an Organization
Now let’s take some time to dive into 2 of the 6 dimensions to elaborate a bit more. Stay tuned for Parts 2 through 6 on the 6 Dimensions of High Performing Leaders.
There are 3 types of Management:
Let’s dive a bit deeper into each one of these management types:
- People Management: People have conflict. As a manager, it is your role to manage the conflicts between your employees. Here is a X step process to being successful.
- Task Management:
- Self Management: As a manager, you set the tone for your organization. Let’s start with time management